Torna alla lista annunci
Marketing & Communication Analyst Intern
MERCER ITALIA SRL SOCIO UNICO
Mercer offers exciting and fruitful internships in the Talent Strategy Area. We are looking for those who are passionate about making a difference in the careers of thousands of people.
Jumpstart your career by engaging with industry experts on innovative projects. You will have the experience of a full-time internship role in Marketing & Communication in a HR consultancy context, with a focus on Social Media Strategy and project management.
You will support the Marketing & Communications Director by managing marketing campaigns launching HR related services and developing a strong social media program.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Perform marketing analysis with guidance and instruction
- Balance multiple project schedules to meet deadlines
- Learn and adapt Mercer marketing standard tools (CRM, social media platform)
- Take part in designing new and innovative solutions
- Solicit feedback on work performed and apply insights to future assignments
- Proactively seek out opportunities to further develop marketing skills and capabilities
You are an ideal candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- University Master Degree in Economics / Management/ HR preferred
- Strong passion for HR, marketing & communications
- Strong organizational and communication skills to support the design, implemention and coordination of marketing projects
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong results orientation
- Attention to details
- Energy and capability to manage multitasking and complex situations
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel)
- Italian and English proficiency
The position is based in Milan with flexible working arrangements.
At Mercer, you will make an impact doing meaningful work. Do not Wait - Apply now!
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and careers of their most vital asset — their people.
Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com