Torna alla lista annunci
Reward & Executive Remuneration Junior Consultant - Internship
MERCER ITALIA SRL SOCIO UNICO
What Mercer can offer you?
As a Mercer intern you will support our Reward and Executive Compensation team in activities related to evaluation and analysis of job profiles, compensation analysis, surveys productions and market benchmarks to support our Clients on Compensation and Reward practices. In particular, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support our teams working in defining our clients’ Reward and Compensation Strategy and contribute to perform job analysis, job evaluation and job matching
- Support our teams working in defining our clients’ Reward and Compensation Strategy, take part to the assessment and design of our clients incentive systems (MBO, sales incentives, Long Term Incentive…)
- Support the preparation of presentations for clients (in italian and english)
- Support the evaluation of total compensation packages and take part to the assessment and design of our clients incentive systems (MBO, sales incentives…)
- Assist in market scouting and developing market best practices for Reward items and cooperate in the activities of data validation, compensation analysis and benchmarking
- Leverage the opportunity to further develop your skills and join other Mercer’s teams in different HR consulting areas
What you need to have?
- Master Degree in Economics, Organization and Management
- Fluency in both Italian and English languages
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of digital, social and business networks (plus)
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong results orientation and attention to details
- Strong energy and capability to manage multitasking and complex situations
The position is based in Milan with flexible working arrangements.
If we have captured your interest we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Mercer is a global consulting leader in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. in talent, health, retirement and investments. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and careers of their most vital asset — their people.
Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion
For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com