Torna alla lista annunci
IMI CIB - Assistant RM Internship - Francoforte
INTESA SANPAOLO SPA
We are looking for people who have just graduated and are interested in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
Teamworking, problem solving and analytical skills are what we are looking for in our new colleagues.
- You will be in a team, working on Corporate coverage.
- You will be able to understand the logics of the Bank
- You will learn how to work with the specialistic tools
- You will develop familiarity with dynamics of the Branch
- Assist Relationship Managers with the preparation of credit recommendations (when applicable) and credit (when applicable)/legal files maintenance.
- Prepare Legal Documentation Checklist.
- Input of the Desk yearly budget figures
Collaboration is in Intesa Sanpaolo’s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Credit and analytical skills
- Positive attitude to dealing with clients as well as problem solving represent key competences
- Fluency in German, Italian and English
- Credit/financial analysis skills
- Knowledge of corporate finance business and related products
- Interest for the Investment Banking products
- Previous experience in assisting corporate clients, a plus
The selection process is divided in two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to an interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Intesa Sanpaolo, the leading banking group in Italy, offers its services to 11.1 million customers through a nationwide network of 4.700 branches and a market share of 14% in most regions.
The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with over 1.400 branches and 8.4 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business.