Torna alla lista annunci
Talent, Organization & HR Transformation Internship
MERCER ITALIA SRL SOCIO UNICO
What Mercer can offer you?
Jumpstart your career by engaging with industry experts on innovative projects. You will have the experience of a full-time internship role in Talent Strategy area with the possibility to focus on Learning and Development, Organization & Workforce Planning and/or Digital & HR Transformation. You will support our teams in designing and delivering projects in all activities related to designing concept, to analyzing data and creating reports, organizing client activities and logistics. In particular, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform analysis with guidance and instruction
- Assist in drafting reports for clients with guidance and direction (both in Italian and English)
- Learn and adapt Mercer standard tools and methodologies
- Take part in designing new and innovative solutions in the Human Capital area, HR transformation and data driven Organization design
- Balance multiple project schedules to meet deadlines
- Work in different HR related projects and be exposed to different teams and topics
What you need to have?
- Master Degree in Economics, Organization, Management or Psicology
- Fluency in both Italian and English languages
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of digital, social and business networks (plus)
- Strong passion for people development, innovation and design processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills, also results orientation and attention to details
- Strong energy and capability to manage multitasking and complex situations
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and careers of their most vital asset — their people.
Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com