Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Amazon Rainmaker
Your Mission: Drive Amazon success by expertly managing stock, optimizing listings, and harnessing data-driven strategies for growth.
Rolling Square is a cutting-edge consumer electronics company founded in 2014 by two young brothers with a mission to enhance people's lives through innovative tech products. With a focus on functionality, quality, design, and minimalism, our team has built a community of hundreds of thousands of tech minimalists and launched numerous successful crowdfunding campaigns, raising $9m+.
As a member of Rolling Square, you'll work on groundbreaking tech that transforms the way people interact with technology, making a meaningful impact on the world. We are committed to sustainability, striving to minimize our impact on the environment through thoughtful product and packaging design. At Rolling Square, our team members are a diverse group of bright, carefully chosen individuals who are proactive and strive to excel in their respective fields.
We are here to have an impact: you should arrive prepared for massive learning, hard work and responsibility.
Some examples of your responsibilities
• Agency Interaction & Oversight: Establish and maintain effective communication with external Amazon agencies, ensuring alignment with company goals and objectives. Monitor agency performance and provide feedback as necessary to optimize collaboration and outcomes.
• Amazon Performance Reporting: Regularly track, analyze, and report on key metrics related to Amazon sales and operations. Use these insights to identify areas for improvement, optimize strategies, and make data-driven decisions that contribute to the company's success.
• Blue Ocean Exploration: Conduct research to identify untapped market opportunities or "blue oceans" within the Amazon ecosystem. Discover potential niches and new product areas to expand the company's offerings and drive growth.
• Amazon Inventory Monitoring: Closely monitor Amazon stock levels to ensure optimal inventory management, preventing stockouts or overstocking, and maintaining smooth business operations.
• Open Ticket Management: Diligently track and resolve open tickets, addressing concerns in a timely manner to maintain customer satisfaction and a positive seller reputation.
• Listing Optimization: Enhance product listings and translations by improving product descriptions, images, and keywords to increase visibility, conversions, and attract global customers.
• Return Monitoring: Analyze Amazon return data, identify trends, and address issues to minimize return rates and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• VAT Compliance: Oversee VAT filings, payments, and registrations, ensuring compliance with international regulations and minimizing potential liabilities and risks.
Rolling Square is a Swiss-based company, Founded in 2014 by two brothers, Carlo, and Lorenzo Ferraris. Today counts a team of 10 young innovators that truly believe that technology should be a tool helping people live in a more efficient and easy-going way while keeping an eye on the footprint of the planet. They define themselves as "tech minimalists" as their interest is keeping things simple especially when it comes to integrating tech gear into people’s daily life.