Torna alla lista annunci
Attorney (Flex-Time) (Remote)
Motu Novu Studio Legale S.T.A.R.L.
Motu Novu Studio Legale seeks an attorney who will materially contribute to the continuing development of the Firm. Based in Milan, Italy at MNSL’s main office; telecommuting is possible if the candidate demonstrates the ability to productively work remotely. Day trips around Italy and occasional domestic or international travel within Europe or to the United States.
WHAT YOU DO
- Conduct research, investigate facts, and develop legal arguments
- Manage assignments directly, based on experience and ability to interact with Clients
- Prepare for and participate in meetings with Clients
- Participate in the development of the Firm
- Contribute to the recruiting, training, and development of new attorneys and staff
WHAT YOU NEED
- Confident and poised attitude in internal and external interactions
- Demonstrated legal research and organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and good written communications skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Proficiency with office productivity tools
WHAT YOU GET
- Base Compensation: €30-€80/hour upon VAT invoice, depending on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: performance bonus
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments
- Opportunity to travel within Europe and to the USA
- Opportunity to fully develop your career
Motu Novu Studio Legale is an Italian law firm, set up as a distributed organization, modeled as a federation, and characterized by a humanist philosophy. It offers corporate and trade legal services to Italian and international businesses and investors.