Torna alla lista annunci
Motu Novu Studio Legale S.T.A.R.L.
Motu Novu Studio Legale (MNSL) seeks a paralegal staffer who will support the firm’s attorneys in several day-to-day activities related to their practice, as is customary for the role. Based in Milan, Italy at MNSL’s main office; telecommuting is possible if the candidate demonstrates the ability to productively work remotely. Day trips around Italy and occasional domestic or international travel within Europe or to the United States.
WHAT YOU DO
- Provide personal and operational support to the firm’s attorneys
- Summarize cases and prepare reports for the firm’s attorneys
- Draft, proof-read, file, organize, and archive legal documents and memos
- Conduct research, investigate facts, and develop legal arguments
- Monitor changes in the law and jurisprudence, and draft updates
WHAT YOU GET
- Base Compensation: €1500-€2500/month upon VAT invoice, depending on qualifications and experience
- Benefits: performance bonus
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments
- Opportunity to travel within Europe and to the USA
- Opportunity to fully develop your career
Motu Novu Studio Legale is an Italian law firm, set up as a distributed organization, modeled as a federation, and characterized by a humanist philosophy. It offers corporate and trade legal services to Italian and international businesses and investors.