Torna alla lista annunci
Internship HR Consulting in Financial Services
MERCER ITALIA SRL SOCIO UNICO
As a Mercer Intern you will support our Financial Services Practice in activities related to the work we do with our clients with a specific focus on their reward and compensation strategy, job evaluation and organizational development.
Working in our Financial Services Consulting Team you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to perform job analysis, job evaluation and job matching
- Cooperate in the activities of data validation, compensation analysis and benchmarking
- Support the preparation of presentations for clients (in italian and english)
- Assist in market scouting and market best practices for incentive plans (MBO, sales incentives…)
- Cooperate in the activity of data validation, compensation analysis and benchmarking
- Support the team in evaluation of total compensation packages and design of new strategic guidelines
- Leverage the opportunity to further develop your skills and join other Mercer’s teams in different HR consulting areas
You are the ideal candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- University Master Degree in economics / organization/ management preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong results orientation
- Attention to details
- Energy and capability to manage multitasking and complex situations
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
Italian & English proficiency
The position is based in Milan with flexible working arrangements.
Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and careers of their most vital asset — their people.
Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com
Mercer offers exciting and fruitful internships in the Talent Strategy area based in Milan and Rome. We are looking for those who are passionate about making a difference in the careers of thousands of people and want to live into a 360° HR lifecycle consulting experience