Torna alla lista annunci
Sales Development Representative (Italian)
About the role:
- As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your mission is to generate a maximum of outbound qualified opportunities for the Sales team by contacting, listening, and influencing prospects with solution-based selling.
- You master the ability to listen for insights and make use of probing questions to understand the needs and challenges of prospects. You are able to match these needs and challenges with our solutions through a consultative approach, by tailoring your communication style and adapting to each individual’s characteristics.
- You are able to generate a positive reaction of curiosity and interest in a prospect, persuading them into participating in a live demo and fuelling the pipeline of our sales team for success.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 6:00pm
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of Amenitiz through cold calling in your assigned territory.
- Leverage our pitch to persuade potential customers and generate interest in a live demo of our solution.
- Quickly build trust and engagement with your prospects by actively listening to their individual cases.
- Manage leads efficiently and effectively, guaranteeing a consistent volume of revenue opportunities month after month.
- Guarantee the highest quality of information of prospective clients in our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and strong
- Work tightly together with the sales team to build and deliver an efficient and performing acquisition strategy for your assigned area.
- Work at a fast pace and on large volumes of prospects.
- Contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup.
What can the applicant expect from an internship Amenitiz?:
- We're confident that we have one of the best teamsin Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED
- Being part of a fast-paced environment, and being able to have a direct impact on the scale-up of the company.
- Fast growing/learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial and team spirit.
- Young and international environment (26+ nationalities).
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Positive impact on the world
- Interns at Amenitiz have the opportunity to discover other departments and roles through periodic workshops focusing on brand-new tasks. It’s a fantastic chance to do something different and understand the company better!
You will be contact in 24h after applying
AIESEC è un’organizzazione internazionale nata nel 1948 interamente gestita da studenti. Promuove un network di scambi internazionali e mira al raggiungimento della pace e dello sviluppo del potenziale umano, sbloccando caratteristiche di leadership tra i giovani tramite esperienze all’estero in contesti stimolanti. Insieme ad altre organizzazioni partner, AIESEC facilita esperienze di volontariato, stage e stage retribuiti all’estero.