Torna alla lista annunci
We are looking for a Controller Trainee, willing to join us and collaborate on projects under development/projects in construction.
In this role you will support the Asset Development Controller with analysis and reports focused on projects under development/projects in construction.
You will have the opportunity to interact with an international team on a daily basis, while working in a fast-growing and challenging environment.
Are you interested? Have a look to the main activities you will be tasked with!
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support in analysis focused on projects under development/projects in construction;
- Support in monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting and analysis;
- Support in monthly forecast, annual budget and five year strategic plans;
- Cost control/analysis by project;
- Cooperate in the deployment of new reporting tools.
Key Job Requirements:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Good communication skills.
What do we offer?
- A stimulating international environment. You will never get bored!
- People - centric approach. This is our one and only way of thinking!
- Stimulating challenges and growing opportunities.
- The possibility to work in a team where people are passionate about their job.
What do we expect from you?
We expect from you passion, commitment and, most of all, the desire to learn in each activity you’re tasked with. We always look for enablers of growth!
We are a global player in the field of renewable energies, which develops, designs, builds and manages plants that generate clean energy. Moreover, we provide highly specialized energy management and downstream services to both energy producers and consumers and use our know-how to manage third-party assets from a technical and administrative perspective.