Torna alla lista annunci
ISBD - Stage Junior Controller
INTESA SANPAOLO SPA
The candidate will join the Financial Monitoring office, made up of a dynamic, young and stimulating team that is responsible for analyzing and monitoring the performance of the ISP Group's Subsidiary Banks. The team is part of the Planning and Control Department of the International Subsidiary Banks Division.
Collaboration is in Intesa Sanpaolo’s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work. We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
The recruiting process is divided in two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to an interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Become part of an international and innovative reality. Make a choice, create your future!
The candidate will support the team in carrying out the following activities:
- Collaborate with the Head Office departments and the Subsidiary banks to identify and scatter the best practices in business planning and monitoring;
- Support the Subsidiaries during the budgeting process in order to set challenging but sustainable targets;
- Prepare Actual/Budget reporting and presentations to be shared at Divisional/Subsidiary level;
- Analyze and monitor the Subsidiaries’ results, the variances versus budget or previous periods, and prepare the monthly reporting;
- Participate in the forecasting process in order to identify possible corrective actions with the goal of achieving the budget targets and prepare the Forecast reporting;
- Prepare presentations and ad-hoc analysis to be shared with Top Management
What you will learn
- Improvement of interpersonal and communication skills thanks to the interactions in a structured, international and dynamic environment;
- Become familiar with best practices of applied planning & control techniques;
- Learn about the banking business in a complex and dynamic international context within one of the biggest european banking Groups;
- Learn about the budgeting and controlling processes, reporting and information systems;
- Improvement of technical skills regarding the most used tools such as Excel, PBI, Powerpoint as well as specific proprietary tools.
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles
- Desire to get involved
- Flexibility and team-working attitude
- Organizational and planning skills with attention to detail
- Reliability, proactivity and curiosity
- At least a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PBI)
- Fluent English
Per candidarti per questo lavoro, vai su:
We are leaders in Italy and one of the main banking groups in Europe.Strongly innovative and international, we are however also closely linked to tradition and our territories.
People are our main strength; we are looking for talents who can help us to quickly face constantly changing contexts and aspire to ever new horizons.