Torna alla lista annunci
- Look after all the administrative and accounting process (invoicing, intercompany reconciliations, month-end and year-end journals, accruals, etc.);
- Assist the Accounting Manager in the preparation of an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing, maintaining reports and files on accrued income and expenses;
- Provide assistance to the Accounting Manager in preparing documentation requested by External Auditors;
- Resolve various issues with bank such as bank fee anomalies, enhancements to online services, adding new signatures, delivering of KYC documentation;
- Resolve various issues with suppliers, land owners, municipalities such as communication of the Company data changes and requests related to payments confirmation and processing;
- Collaborate with the other Finance and Technical Departments to reach overall department goals and objectives.
- Familiarity with accounting and tax procedures;
- General understanding of administrative fulfillments;
- Experience with Microsoft MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to organize work independently;
- Fluent in English.
We are a global player in the field of renewable energies, which develops, designs, builds and manages plants that generate clean energy. Moreover, we provide highly specialized energy management and downstream services to both energy producers and consumers and use our know-how to manage third-party assets from a technical and administrative perspective.