Torna alla lista annunci
Digital Workplace System Engineer Internship
Pirelli Tyre S.p.A.
- Creation and Management of Microsoft group policy and active directory;
- Support local and foreign subsidiaries in implementing and monitoring infrastructural changes;
- Support HQ in multiple Infrastructure Projects while working closely with both business and Information Security teams;
- Will cooperate with the SW Distribution Team and the Operating System Delivery Team on relevant tasks and projects;
- Cooperate with the Global IT Operation team as well as the Service Center in Craiova (Romania) on daily basis;
- Knowledge of TCP IP and DNS;
- Basic knowledge of MS operating system, client server (Windows 10, Windows server 2016);
- Basic knowledge of MS Configuration Manager or InTune is considered a plus;
- English is mandatory;
Pirelli was founded in Milan in 1872 and today stands as a global brand known for its cutting edge technology, high-end production excellence and passion for innovation that draws heavily on its Italian roots.
With 19 production plants in 12 countries and a commercial presence in over 160, Pirelli has around 31,500 employees and had a turnover in 2018 of about 5.2 billion €.
It is among the world’s major producers of tyres and associated services and the only one focused solely on the Consumer tyre market, which includes tyres for cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
Pirelli, a Pure Consumer Tyre Company, has a particular focus on the High Value tyre market and is constantly engaged in the development of innovative products to address the most specific mobility needs of the final Consumer, such as Specialty and Super Specialty tyres.