Torna alla lista annunci
Investment team data analyst
Rothschild&Co Wealth Management Italy SIM S.p.A.
Overview of Role
The Investment team data analyst role has responsibility for the analysis and reporting on portfolio analytics and performance data related to the strategies included in Rothschild&Co WM Italy SIM SpA discretionary, distribution and advisory offering.
The analyst will liaise with the Rothschild&Co WM Group team of risk and performance analysis.
As the function sits within the Investment Team, the role goes beyond a conventional reporting role given the high level of day-to-day interaction with Portfolio Managers and client advisors.
- Broadly support the SIM Investment Committee in the analysis and reporting activities.
- Providing regular reports to the SIM Investment Team on portfolio risks, performances and peers’ groups, in coordination with the Rothschild&Co WM Group team of risk and performance analysis.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of performance reporting capabilities and provide assurance that the offering is consistent with industry standards and best practice.
- Remain up to date with the underlying investment philosophy and strategy and with time provide meaningful input into the development of investment solutions.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis of investment returns, ranging from models and composites to individual client returns using the software available in the Rothschild&Co WM platform.
- Provide data and analysis for use in RFPs and client material, supporting the team of Client Advisors.
- Contribute to the maintenance and evolution of the MIFID product governance framework of R&Co WM Italy SIM SpA.
- Support colleagues in division-focused projects and give support in cross border activities related to IT and performance analysis in Milan, London and Zurich. Work with key stakeholders to further develop and enhance the team’s reporting and analytical capabilities.
- Gain experience in the use of Bloomberg, Factset and front office software (Netsim, Avaloq).
Education and Qualifications
- Master degree gained in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Interest in becoming a CFA Charterholder (the completion of the program will be supported by the SIM).
- Coding/Software basic literacy (basic knowledge of statistical analysis through Python, Matlab or similar).
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Previous experience gained in a similar performance analysis role is helpful, but also candidates with no experience will be considered (starting with an internship).
- Strong attention to detail and a willingness to thoroughly investigate and determine root causes in cases where results do not match expectations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels throughout the business.
- Capable of working independently whilst possessing sound judgment in order to escalate matters to senior management where appropriate.
Rothschild & Co
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 3,800 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 40 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and equity and debt financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments. As a family-controlled business that has been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management
Within Wealth Management we offer an objective long-term perspective on investing, structuring and safeguarding assets, to preserve and grow our clients’ wealth.
We provide a comprehensive range of Wealth Management services to some of the world’s wealthiest and most successful families, entrepreneurs, foundations and charities. In an environment where short-term thinking often dominates, our long –term perspective sets us apart. We believe preservation-first is the right approach to managing wealth.