Torna alla lista annunci
Pernod Ricard Italia
The Trade Marketing Intern provides support to the Customer Development Team in defining the strategy for approaching on-trade channel.
In collaboration with the Trade Marketing team, they will have the opportunity to acquire skills in the analysis and development of promotional plans as well as activations and ensure their excellent execution by acting in liason with the sales force and the activator team.
• Follow the on-trade activities in a cross-functional way, such as market analysis, KPIs monitoring and definition, creating reports to effectively communicate to the sales force.
• Support sales campaigns’ organization with an accurate management of external partners (i. e. agencies) and follow Offline execution, being in constant contact with Regional sales team.
• Aligned with trade and marketing teams and in direct contact with European Brand Owners, support POSM management such as new materials development, warehouse and stock managent, allocations and orders.
• Support sales force and activators by developing digital and physical assets (i. e. menus, posts, stories, customer folders).
• Support the bartender community department by organizing guest and masterclass
• Support the channel plan’s post-evaluations, canvass activities and periodical competitors’ research.
Pernod Ricard Italia è un'azienda dalle forti radici locali, risultato dell'evoluzione e trasformazione delle Distillerie Fratelli Ramazzotti, fondate nel 1815 a Milano.
Nel 1985 le Distillerie Fratelli Ramazzotti sono entrate a far parte del gruppo Pernod Ricard che oggi, oltre alla produzione di un variegato ramo di liquori, tra cui il famoso Amaro Ramazzotti, distribuisce un portfolio di brand Pernod Ricard rinomati a livello globale ed internazionale.