Torna alla lista annunci
HR CONTROLLING & SYSTEMS INTERN
Guess Europe Sagl
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting directly to the Senior HR Controller EMEA, the HR Controlling & Systems Intern will support the maintenance and update of HR Systems with Personnel and Organization data, supporting the HR Controlling activities (budget, forecast, salary review, organization development).
The role will also be the mediator between Subsidiaries HR and HQ for systems and organization chart maintenance and control.
The HR Controlling & Systems Intern will also provide support to Administration team for Hirings, Audits and Controls. He/she will participate in new systems release projects.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist and support the Senior HR Controller EMEA and the Administration Team in all the following daily activities:
• Organizing, auditing, cleansing, and maintaining HR data
• Supporting the Senior HR Controller EMEA in rolling activities (budget, forecast, salary review)
• HR data manipulation and reporting
• Streamlining HR processes and helping to manage the HR systems
• Updating employee electronic records
• Preparing HR documents
• Providing an effective support service to Subsidiaries HR
• Delivering high quality and accurate HR data and service information to the business
• Monthly reporting (KPIs and Costs)
• Updating the European Organizational Charts
• Modifying and implementing new HR policies and procedures
In 1981, GUESS sold its very first pair of jeans to Bloomingdale's department store. Since then, GUESS has grown, becoming one of today's most recognized and influential apparel brands in the world.
The continued dedication and commitment of our employees is the driving force of GUESS. Our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success. Join the team at GUESS Europe and bring your vision to life.
GUESS Europe is seeking eager, passionate individuals to uphold our commitment to the spirit of the GUESS family of brands including GUESS, Marciano, GUESS Factory.