Torna alla lista annunci
Sales Development Representative
Anatomage Italy srl is looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative for the European medical education market. The marketing activity will be mainly addressed to universities and simulation centers, but also towards schools, hospitals and other kinds of institutions.
• Initiate contact with existing or potential customers through outreach efforts such as phone, emails, social networking, digital events and more.
• Qualify prospective customers, conduct high-level conversations according to defined criteria.
• Create relationships with prospects to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
• Enthusiastically work on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
• Schedule and prepare online demonstrations of Anatomage products to potential customers.
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
• Manage all your discovery calls to completion, including call tracking and rescheduling.
• Work with the Regional Sales Managers to create and prioritize target account lists for
prospecting and outreach.
• Utilize SalesForce, cold calling, Social Media and email to generate new sales opportunities.
• Capture accurate documentation on all activity, recording information in SalesForce and
• Report to Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
• Exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
• Assist Sales and Marketing team with additional projects as needed.
Type of contract: full time, fixed term to begin with.
Anatomage Italy srl, based in Milan (Italy), is the European branch of Anatomage Inc., company founded in 2004 and located in Silicon Valley. As a growing company oriented to innovation and technology, Anatomage offers professional growth opportunities.