Torna alla lista annunci
Robert Bosch Spa
What will you take care of?
You will be welcomed in the Central Accounting Department of Bosch Italy, in its Milan headquarter, specifically working in the accounts receivable area.
In particular you will have the chance to:
· Help shaping the future: you will operate in a dynamic team, where you will have the chance to experience the complexity of a multinational organization.
· Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to experience the accountancy processes of a large multinational company, working in close cooperation with the team, in particular supporting in the electronic passive invoicing.
· Take on responsibility: you will support in the accounts receivable registration in the SAP system, in particular taking care of agents accounts, the balance of the temporary accounts and FDR accruals.
· Make a mark: you will standardize the "invoice to Pay" process and support other accountancy processes.
· Experience internationality: Bosch is a german-based company, thus you will have the chance to be part of international accountancy processes.
· Conscientious coordination: you will also have the chance to conduct detective internal controls related to the "Invoice verification" process, checking the correct implementation of the processes.
Robert Bosch S.p.A., con sede a Milano e uffici anche a Torino e Roma, gestisce, con circa 500 collaboratori, i settori del primo equipaggiamento veicoli ed i settori commerciali: Automotive Aftermarket (ricambi per autoveicoli); Car Multimedia (autoradio e sistemi di navigazione); Power Tools (elettroutensili); e Termotecnica (caldaie e scaldabagni).