Torna alla lista annunci
Commercial Data Analyst internship
INTESA SANPAOLO SPA
- We are looking for new graduated in economic - statistical area, interested in the economic and financial world.
- Teamworking, problem solving and analytical skills are the characteristics we are looking for in people who want to start a path within our Group.
- You will work within the Quality, & Commercial Planning team of Internation Subsidiary Banks Division, dealing with data analysis and planning.
Collaboration is in Intesa Sanpaolo’s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
The selection process is divided in two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to an interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Become part of an international and innovative reality. Make a choice, create your future!
- Support the business units in the analysis of commercial performance supporting with analysis and insights the Performance Dialogue with subsidiaries
- Support the Direction in the analysis of clients needs carrying out quantitative and qualitative analysis in cooperation with CRM and customer insights to proactively act upon the commercial planning and monitor process (from segmentation to product prioritization)
- Support the business units in the definition of tactical streams to carry ahead as well as strategical projects to set up in order to improve the commercial performance
- Providing analysis against budgets and previous periods, identifying risks and opportunities
- Ensuring timely and accurate metrics and forecasts are updated and maintained
- Supporting month-end close and financial operating planning
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in economic – statistical area
- Strong knowledge of data management theory and a good understanding of data deliverables (insight, visualizations, reporting outputs, data extracts etc) and best practice options for delivery, analytical skills with eye for detail
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Attitude for synthesis and curiosity in data analysis
- Flexibility and genuine ability to work in team
- Data analysis: quality, coherence and methodological in-depth analysis
- Excellent level of knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel (including Macro creation), Power point, and/or Relational Databases e.g. Salesforce
Intesa Sanpaolo, the leading banking group in Italy, offers its services to 11.1 million customers through a nationwide network of 4.700 branches and a market share of 14% in most regions.
The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with over 1.400 branches and 8.4 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business.