Torna alla lista annunci
Asset Management – Marketing in Financial sector Internship
Distribution is handled by Generali Investments Partner SGR S.p.A and its international Sales & Marketing team.
• Work as part of a European marketing team and collaborate with other European teams to support international projects and campaigns gathering insight from our ecosystem of asset management firms.
• Contribute to the creation and update of marketing materials such as brochures, commentaries, presentations based on content provided by asset management companies, our content manager and our macro research team.
• Assist with website maintenance and digital activities, particularly in the area of marketing html campaigns, videos/webinars and podcasts organization and production.
• Assist in organizing events both in person and digital and all related activities.
• Actively work in an international and multi-cultural organization, with exposure to various asset management expertise and specializations across various geographies.
• Supporting marketing for new markets such as Iberia, UK or others that will come in the future.
Generali is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. Established in 1831, it is present in 50 countries in the world, with 470 companies and almost 75 thousand employees, serving 67 million customers.
With €582.5bn in AUM and more than 1200 specialist, asset management is mainly performed through Generali Investments: an ecosystem of 9 asset management firms, delivering a portfolio of specialist capabilities, operating in 15 countries worldwide. With the stability of our backing, the platform enables investors to access distinctive strategies and experts' insights. Generali supports each firm to innovate and grow with full investment autonomy ensuring they’re set up to develop sustainable and innovative solutions. We aim to help investors unlock opportunities to generate long-term performance.