Torna alla lista annunci
Insurance Relationship Management Internship
The unit is responsible to manage the relationship with the Group Chief Investment Officer structure, being the entry point for the asset owner community into the Business Unit Asset & Wealth Management for managing insurance portfolios. The unit, taking into account the asset owner’s needs, is in charge to evaluate and decide the best investment solutions on all applicable asset classes, ensuring a common approach at BU level coordinating all seeding initiatives, mainly leveraging on internal competences.
The final candidate will report to the head of Insurance Relationship Management and will take care of the following activities:
• Support the Head of IRM in the relationship between the Group Chief Investment Officer structure and the BU Asset Wealth Management Insurance Investment Solutions, also supporting in coordinating and aligning the activities of all BU client facing functions
• Support the Head of IRM in taking care of all the steps needed for the deployment of strategy and solutions
• Support the Head of IRM in all cross-function projects that involve Asset Owners and AWM BU
• Support the production of various data sets and support in taking care of all the requests received from the Insurance Companies and the Group Chief Investment Officer area, as well as the AWM BU
• Support in tackling fiscal and accounting topics
• Support the Head of IRM in all the activities related to the Unit Linked topics (support in reporting the progress of the various projects, in preparing presentations, etc)
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance we will support you during the selection process.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance, we will support you during the selection process.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.