Torna alla lista annunci
RETAIL OPERATIONS INTERN
Guess Europe Sagl
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting directly to the Retail Operations Manager, the Retail Operations Intern will assist and support all the developing of all Retail Operations activities, helping in providing support and solutions to ensure the operational efficiency of Guess Property Stores in Europe.
He/she will assist to defining, communicating, implementing and following-up a variety of retail processes, procedures and calendars in collaboration with the subsidiaries and corporate departments.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist the Retail Operations Team in the following daily activities:
Co-ordination between HQ departments and field
• Act as a liaison between corporate departments and field: create and maintain strong relationships with all levels of the field and corporate business partners
• Ensure maximum operational efficiency, resolving and following up applicable field and corporate inquiries
• Apply an effective planning system to ensure proper time management and follow up in order to meet deadlines
• Evaluate and improve current processes aiming for efficiency and streamlining
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures
• Communicate company information and directives to the field and corporate business partners
• Help in assessing personal, operational and technical training needs
In 1981, GUESS sold its very first pair of jeans to Bloomingdale's department store. Since then, GUESS has grown, becoming one of today's most recognized and influential apparel brands in the world.
The continued dedication and commitment of our employees is the driving force of GUESS. Our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success. Join the team at GUESS Europe and bring your vision to life.
GUESS Europe is seeking eager, passionate individuals to uphold our commitment to the spirit of the GUESS family of brands including GUESS, Marciano, GUESS Factory.