Torna alla lista annunci
Analyst - Integrated Analytics
IQVIA SOLUTIONS ITALY Srl
As an Analyst within IQVIA’s Integrated Analytics team, you will be responsible for actively participating in/supporting the development and delivery of projects with a specific focus on analytics by:
• Extracting data from IQVIA data sources and, if needed, integrating them with Clients’ and/or Public data
• Performing advanced statistical analyses (exploiting also AI/ML methodologies) (e.g. Segmentation & Profiling, ROI analyses, Test and Control, Sales Forecasting, Markets evolution tracking, Patients and sales split by indication, etc.) using IQVIA information platforms, statistical software or Open source languages
• Taking responsibility for creating reports, presentations and other deliverables, directly being exposed to client’s interactions
• Gaining experience mostly in SAS and Python to manipulate and analyze regular and big data set
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• MSc degree with strong record of academic achievement, preferably in Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics
• 1-2 years of experience in similar analytical roles, preferably in Consulting organizations
• Strong analytic and quantitative background
• Demonstrated ability to use programming language like Python or R or statistical software like SAS
• Ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions, generate insights, summarize recommendations
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with Power Point
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational and time-management abilities
• Proficiency both in Italian and English
• Proven team-work experience
What we offer:
• Career Development opportunities: at IQVIA, the company that can be defined as the University of Healthcare, we are committed to hiring exceptional talent and helping employees reach their professional goals through Internal Job Opportunities, structured Performance Management and Enablement processes, Mentoring program, Diversity&Inclusion initiatives and much more!
• Competitive Benefits: You can invest in you and your family's well-being applying to the Employee Assistance Program, you will have an interesting Insurance Plan and 20% discount on your public transportation annual subscription. You can use a flexible benefits budget for a wide selection of services (wellness, culture, education, etc). Apply and find out more!
• Flexibility: You have flexible working conditions, we trust our employees and we believe that we can perform our job in a smart/agile way, but you can rely also on a modern and sustainable office (LEED Platinum certified!) where you can meet other colleagues, collaborate, innovate and having fun!
• Unparalleled opportunity to play an active role in helping create a healthier world. Our work is important. It's challenging. Improving human health requires brave thinkers who are willing to explore new ideas
IQVIA – The Human Data Science, is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ delivers powerful insights with speed and agility — enabling customers to accelerate the clinical development and commercialization of innovative medical treatments that improve healthcare outcomes for patients.
With approximately 80,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries.