Torna alla lista annunci
JUNIOR PORTFOLIO ANALYST
The Portfolio Management Team is responsible for:
- Carrying out portfolio analysis to support business activities and strategic initiatives;
- Developing Business Intelligence modules and dashboards to capture the most significant information for internal and external customers and the automation of reporting.
We will count on you for:
• Analysis of data processed and extracted from our systems in order to support business activities;
• Data analysis and evaluation of strategies aimed at designing yield initiatives;
• Monitoring activities of existing projects;
• Participation to BI projects to implement new modules and develop existing ones.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With over 45,000 colleagues operating in 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.
Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan, the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman.