Torna alla lista annunci
HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A
We are searching for a Buyer, who will be responsible for purchasing materials according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms. He or she will also ensure purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures.
• Initiate purchase orders (PO) in the system, according to the Purchase Requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirm delivery with suppliers;
• Track goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing;
• Oversee supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, leadtime) and resolves performance issues;
• Identify new suppliers in cooperation with relevant category team;
• Negotiate agreements with main suppliers and periodically renew pricelists, terms and conditions;
• Analyze and evaluate bids in order to determine the optimal value;
• Support bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information;
• Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements - based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) - in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price;
• Conduct all Procurement & Logistics activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensure Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure;
• Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD