Torna alla lista annunci
JUNIOR CLIENT ADVISOR – MOTOR SPECIALTY
For the Italian headquarter, located in Milan, we are looking for a Junior Client Advisor to join our Motor Specialty.
What can you expect?
• A journey of growth and acceleration that includes both technical and theorical training moments to be alternated with on-the-job training sessions with the steady coaching of three different key figures: a Tutor, a Mentor and a Buddy;
• An induction training where you will discover Marsh's organizational structure and strategic vision in details as well as meeting our Senior Leaders and their Teams;
• A Career progression within Marsh: starting with an initial 6-month internship, you will have a chance to accelerate your career through an employment agreement, that will be tailored upon your performance and dedication;
• An Individual Development Plan based on your attitudes and nurtured by high-quality training to lay the foundations for your professional growth.
We will count on you to:
support the Tutor in Clients management and analysis practices. In particular, you will be involved in the following activities:
• Support in the analysis of insurance contracts;
• Establish direct relationship with clients for the management of the insured fleet;
• Propose draftings of customer portfolio reports;
• Analyze existing insurance service offerings, verify and develop new channels/methods and approaches with the aim of optimizing the managed portfolio;
• Support client management activities with the Principal Client Executive;
• Maintain a close collaboration with the Motor Italy placement manager to identify the best renewal and new business strategies;
• Interact closely and frequently with other business units to create strategic and fundamental synergies.
What is in it for you?
• The opportunity to make the difference developing your career in the world’s largest insurance broker with a strong brand posing challenging targets;
• Attractive benefits coverage, outstanding learning programs, mentoring opportunities, internal job rotations, international working environment and interaction with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With over 45,000 colleagues operating in 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.
Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan, the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman.