Torna alla lista annunci
Portfolio managers Assistant
The key accountabilities of the Portfolio Officers Mediterranean Hub team are managing the activities strictly related to the mandate and the relationship with Insurance Companies. Constantly manage the relation with local CIOs ’s Teams and make sure that insurance companies inputs and objectives are reflected in the investment policy implementation, monitoring of the investment achievements to realign results versus targets, give account and feedback to the clients on the investment policy and operations implemented.
The candidate will support different Senior Managers of the Generali Investments team, with the following duties:
• Prepare plans, prioritize and organize daily calendar and personal activities for the followed Heads of the Functions
• Organize and manage end-to-end logistics for video conferences / meetings / workshops (flights arrangements, venues, catering, agenda, scheduling, coordinate timely preparation of documents by participants)
• Arrange and manage regular travel plans and related arrangements
• Provide support in projects and tasks such as preparing documents, reports, proposals and presentations for discussions and meetings
• Support PO team in daily operative activities
• Support in preparing documentation/reporting requested by clients following the finalization of contractual signatures.
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance, we will support you during the selection process.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Insurance Asset Management SGR is the Asset Management Company of Generali Group, leveraging the experience and know-how it has developed through managing the assets of the insurance companies of the Generali Group and pension funds, GIAM offers a track record of solid performance in Liability Driven Investment (LDI) solutions for insurance and pension funds’ portfolios, as well as a series of proprietary analysis tools developed to support LDI management.