Torna alla lista annunci
Research Associate - Full-Time
Contract: Fixed term full time (2-3 months depending on market)
Start Date: Feb 2023
Location: Remote work in Ireland (Republic) or United Kingdom with possibility of onsite work in our Limerick office.
Research Associates (“RAs”) will work with Glass Lewis’ research teams to produce unbiased, independent research (Proxy Papers) covering your markets’ general meetings, by:
- Reviewing meeting materials disclosed by publicly listed companies (e.g. annual report, notice of meeting);
- Analysing information with regards to corporate governance and remuneration practices;
- Summarising meeting proposals and providing voting recommendations based on best practice.
RA positions are separated into two areas of focus:
- Governance covers meeting proposals for board of director elections, committee memberships, environmental and social issues, skills matrices, auditor appointments, etc.;
- Remuneration covers meeting proposals for executive pay practices, incentive plans, pay-for-performance, etc.
- A supportive team-oriented work environment;
- A comprehensive training program on corporate governance and executive remuneration; including how to analyse data and write analysis on these topics; an understanding of Glass Lewis policy and voting guidelines;
- A multicultural work environment with 20+ nationalities and languages.
Submit your application via our online career portal: http://www.glasslewis.com/careers
Please include a cover letter with your CV outlining how you are suitable for this role. Details of language proficiency in English and other languages should be included with your application, if available (e.g. language certificate, diploma, or evidence of significant experience abroad).
Glass Lewis is the leading independent provider of global governance services, helping institutional investors (shareholders) understand and connect with the companies they invest in. Our Proxy Papers provide high-quality, unbiased research analysis and voting guidance for more than 20,000 shareholder meetings (AGMs/EGMs) across global investment markets.