Torna alla lista annunci
Pirelli Tyre S.p.A.
In particular, the Organization Analyst Intern will be involved both on daily activities as well as in the project management of the different global initiatives:
• Support in organizational design, business process review and transformation projects directly interacting with business leaders and external partners
• Support internal/external benchmarks and analysis on organizational structures and processes, including sizing and costs analysis
• Develop the change management approach and the communication plan for the implementation of the main processes and organizational changes
• Update and maintain the job roles catalogue including main accountabilities, business performance metrics and KPIs, skills and competences
• Support workforce planning analysis and space planning tools and interact with the Digital team for the implementation of new systems and analytics
• Collaborate with Corporate functions in keeping updated the system of company boards composition and powers of attorney
• Strong quantitative analysis skills
• Problem solving and project management
• Strong interpersonal skills and cross-functionality
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite
• Fluent in English
• Operational Excellence and Lean Six Sigma tools knowledge as a plus
Pirelli was founded in Milan in 1872 and today stands as a global brand known for its cutting edge technology, high-end production excellence and passion for innovation that draws heavily on its Italian roots.
With 19 production plants in 12 countries and a commercial presence in over 160, Pirelli has around 31,500 employees and had a turnover in 2018 of about 5.2 billion €.
It is among the world’s major producers of tyres and associated services and the only one focused solely on the Consumer tyre market, which includes tyres for cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
Pirelli, a Pure Consumer Tyre Company, has a particular focus on the High Value tyre market and is constantly engaged in the development of innovative products to address the most specific mobility needs of the final Consumer, such as Specialty and Super Specialty tyres.