Torna alla lista annunci
Business Analyst Solution Architect Internship
Within Generali Investments Holding, the Front Office Solutions Unit is in charge of providing business analysis, solution design and application management services to all A&WM Companies and Group entities using SimCorp Dimension (as portfolio management system), Trading and Market platforms, and other key Front Office systems granting the evolution/development and maintenance of these platforms in a consistent way across all stakeholders.
• Support relationships with all Front Office stakeholders (Portfolio Officers, Portfolio Managers and Traders) with main focus on portfolio management, trading and compliance investment limits
• Support collogues in business analysis, solution design and configuration of new functionalities required by business users within transactional platform ecosystem
• Support the drafting of functional documentation and guidelines for both internal and external purpose
• Contribute to the management, development and evolution of the new platform within Generali Group by providing latest technologies in action and innovation trends in the delivery of solutions and services to allow business users and external clients to achieve their objectives
• Support the Solution Architects team to establish a centralized design authority able to collaborate on FO solution design
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include the provisioning of IT services over all applications underpinning the investment and asset management value chain (Front Office, Trading Desk, Investment Compliance, Middle and Back Office, Analytics and Reporting, etc.) The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.