Torna alla lista annunci
Group Leadership Training & Culture Project Support
Within the Group Leadership Development & Academy team we are looking for a maternity cover as Group Leadership Training and Culture Project Support. Group Leadership Development & Academy function is in charge to support Generali strategy and business results as the engine to grow future global leaders, to nurture our talents, to accelerate the Group’s transformation, to foster diversity and inclusion across the Group and to enhance the perception of Generali as an employer of choice. The unit is in charge of designing and delivering key training and development initiatives to enrich the potential of our people and equip them for business and future challenges.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Support the Project Leaders in project management of selected training and development programs at global level
• Curate and develop learning material and specific events agenda (webinars, workshops etc) as needed, focusing on achieving high level of engagement and interaction
• Support project management of large scale change management initiatives
• Organize workshops and focus groups
• Prepare compelling presentations and branding of initiatives to maximize impact
• Support internal processes for the delivery of the training and change initiatives (procurement, finance ecc)
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.