Torna alla lista annunci
Guess Europe Sagl
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Travel Intern will support the Travel team in scheduling hotel accomodations, flights and trains.
The role will also ensure that travel needs are met within the company travel policy and internal rules.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive all requests coming from employees regarding their business travel organization
• Understand staff travelers needs as well as the travel needs of partners and consultants if required
• Forward to the Travel Agency flights and eventually hotels requests
• Receive back few suggestions from the Travel Agency, filter them and send them out to the employees in accordance with the Travel Policy
• Find and communicate to traveler the best solutions in terms of costs, timing and structure (flights, trains, transfers and hotels suggestions)
• Book and send airlines, hotels and train tickets confirmations to travelers
• Schedule and organize transfers for single traveler or groups
• Schedule and organize reservation of pool cars
• Provide to traveler advices regarding visa and passports
• Be constantly informed about critical situations across the world: Covid restrictions, strikes, bad weather, wars etc …
• Give support to traveler in case something unexpected comes up during business trip
• Contact the travel insurance, collect and transmit all necessary documents to obtain refunds
In 1981, GUESS sold its very first pair of jeans to Bloomingdale's department store. Since then, GUESS has grown, becoming one of today's most recognized and influential apparel brands in the world.
The continued dedication and commitment of our employees is the driving force of GUESS. Our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success. Join the team at GUESS Europe and bring your vision to life.
GUESS Europe is seeking eager, passionate individuals to uphold our commitment to the spirit of the GUESS family of brands including GUESS, Marciano, GUESS Factory.