Torna alla lista annunci
Credit Support (INTERNSHIP)
Samsung Electronics Italia S.p.A.
Support Credit Team in implementing Accounts Payable activities and perform standard credit activities: credit control, collection processes.
• Support the team with Accounts Payable activities: vendor creation and update, mapping of incoming invoices, preparation of out coming payments. Point of contact for any issue related to vendors both locally both with our HQ in Amsterdam.
• Be the point of contact between the BU and new or existing customers, by supporting credit and financial processes as local review requests for credit limits, customer financial statements, credit reports and other information provided by financial institutions.
• Support Credit Team in reviewing and unblocking orders in line with policy and procedures with the support of the order desk.
• Interact with the sales and customer service in the region to monitor credit decisions and ensure timely processing of new customers.
• Contribute to secure timely and correct processing of invoices and related payments. Collaborate with internal departments to resolve billing disputes that may affect the ability to collect receivables.
• Collaborate with our Shared Service Center in order to maintain updated customer master data.
• Helping Credit Manager and other departments to define and promote lean processes within the BU.
• Promote and provide excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
Educational Background: Masters/Bachelor degree with Economics specialization;
Computer Knowledge: Good skills of main office automation software; Excellent Excel and Power Point.
Language Knowledge: Very good written and spoken English.
Travel required: 10% domestic transfers. International transfers may occur.
Others: Good communication and presentation skills
Samsung Electronics is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, cameras, home appliances, medical devices. We employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Our goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Samsung Europe comprises 17 divisions (subsidiaries) across Europe that represent circa $32 bn. in sales. It has recently become the leading Consumer Electronics brand in the region in terms of recognition and most preferred by consumers. However, the ambition on the business is to become THE leading Electronics brand and to double its turnover by 2020. In the pursuit of global excellence, we are continuously looking for dynamic new leaders for the digital age of the 21st Century. It is our people that make Samsung the leader in diverse marketplaces and the market innovator that drives technology. At Samsung Electronics, our products, our people and our approach to business are held to only the highest standards so that we can effectively contribute to a better world.