Torna alla lista annunci
Helitrope Ventures LLC
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical-Estimation Manager who will be responsible for directing company-wide estimating and all associated activities related to High-profile event preparation.
1. Study, analyze and evaluate documents from a technical point of view ensuring that technical terms comply with the relevant standards for the overall assessment and business objectives
2. Review and finalizes project cost estimates in terms of the required services and material as per bill of quantities, amount of work, equipment and workforce requirements for the events
3. Negotiate with approved vendors / suppliers and subcontractors for various supplies, material and services as per event requirements providing the necessary information as per the budget
4. Finalize estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates documents
5. Evaluate event preparation for method optimizing in order to reach cost efficiency
6. Advise the Operations Manager on contractual rights and actions which has been taken into consideration. Review estimate packages for accuracy and completeness prior to formal quote
7. Ensure robust cost estimating process and support continuous improvement through cost engineering techniques and processes to meet the project requirement
8. Coordinate overall scope of work, evaluate technical specifications to develop consistent process flows, support technically in review of service packages, assist in make estimate decision process
9. Track and maintain all estimations for further analysis, evaluate changes and review estimations to ensure accurate project development.
To ensure success in the position candidates should demonstrate solid working knowledge and extensive experience in technical / Estimation management, contracts, standards and regulations preferably in a related industry. Additionally, experience of using spreadsheets and complex estimating, pricing models and cost management tools will be expected. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, computer information systems, management information systems, information technology, or related field will be required. A Masters degree in Technology Management or Business Management will be advantageous.
Required experience – Previous experience in a similar or identical role would be required.
Strong MS Office skills, advanced knowledge of software programs, Market Analysis, strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are expected.
Helitrope Ventures is a Holding Group with business in multiple sectors which includes construction, trading, events, fashion, IT among others. Based on the in-depth understanding of economies and enterprises we have consolidated a diversified portfolio. Our Company is commitment to excellence across all of our business lines. We are continuously looking to hire creative, driven, innovative and talented professionals to play the required role in this organization, providing a career platform for employees in various industries.