Torna alla lista annunci
Global Sales Coordinator
Helitrope Ventures LLC
This position is responsible for reporting accurate monthly budgets, rebates, changeovers, and other sales related expenses. In addition, the candidate will need to process contracts and any other pertinent reports. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment, dependable and professional attitude.
1. Develop reports to show progress against budget numbers
2. Track changeovers, marketing funds and annual returns
3. Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
4. Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
5. Work closely with the Operations Management, process ownership to design effective systematized workflows
6. Prepare internal reporting and provide analytics to executive management
7. Update all internal systems to properly track ongoing projects, complete and achieve all other assigned goals in relation to the position
8. Assist in the organization and coordination of event planning
9. Accounting duties as assigned by the Operations Manager, expense reports, process invoices, event chargebacks, budget and forecast
10. Handle select project management and provide administrative functions as required.
To ensure success in the position candidates should demonstrate solid working experience as a Sales Coordinator or similar administrative positions. Bachelor in Business Administration or relevant field will be required, certification in sales or marketing will be an asset. Masters degree in a related field will be treated preferentially.
Required experience – Previous experience in a similar or identical role would be required.
Strong MS Office skills, advanced knowledge of software programs, ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, strong interpersonal, team development and leadership skills are expected. Aptitude in problem-solving, ability to be a team player and work with high level of dedication are essential.
Helitrope Ventures is a Holding Group with business in multiple sectors which includes construction, trading, events, fashion, IT among others. Based on the in-depth understanding of economies and enterprises we have consolidated a diversified portfolio. Our Company is commitment to excellence across all of our business lines. We are continuously looking to hire creative, driven, innovative and talented professionals to play the required role in this organization, providing a career platform for employees in various industries.