Torna alla lista annunci
Italy Retail Network Development Internship
Who we are:
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 18,600 professionals every day in a network of 9,200 shops give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world. In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success.
Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for:
The Retail Network Development Intern will support the manager in the definition of the ideal Network coverage in terms of stores, personnel, and business models to maximize penetration and profitability. The resource will be involved in all relevant projects and activities assigned to the team, such as the overall design of the ideal footprint, prioritization and execution of activities and interventions on the network, store profitability analysis and monitoring, and criteria innovation for customer-stores assignment.
The resource will interact daily with the Retail Excellence and Sales teams and have strong connections with the other departments and Global teams.
The Network Development Intern will support in the following activities and analysis:
- New store activities economic evaluation and prioritization
Network study –Key competitor's network benchmark
- Market and network reporting and analysis using and matching multiple data sources, internal and external
- Brand and Dealer Market Share and performance analysis, including map support
- Special Projects – to be defined during the internship
What you'll need
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- Excellent English command
- Have a strong analytical attitude and enjoy problem-solving
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are tech-savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team
Apply here: https://efuf.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/5224?utm_medium=jobshare&utm_source=UNIMIB
Amplifon was founded in Milan, in 1950 by Algernon Charles Holland to provide solutions for people experiencing hearing loss after Second World War. In just a few years, the company became leader in Italy. A phase of expansion started in the 1990s, and continued in subsequent decades, establishing the company as global industry leader. Its unique knowhow, global presence and innovative business model have allowed the company to strengthen its leadership in all the countries where it operates.
Today Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail market and has a global market share of more than 11%, present in 25 countries on 5 different continents with more than 9,200 points of sales and more than 18,600 people employed worldwide.
Amplifon is committed every day and at every organizational level to support the development of an increasingly sustainable business by promoting an outstanding customer experience, enhancing its people, raising awareness around hearing health and respecting the highest regulatory, ethical and moral standards.
Success in Amplifon is driven by a clear and strong purpose: empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound and by a strong corporate culture enlightened by the following core values embraced by all our people: Customer Devotion, Personal Impact, Everyday Excellence, Forward Thinking, Acting Responsibly.