Torna alla lista annunci
Global HR Total Reward and Global Mobility Internship
Who we are:
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 18,600 professionals every day in a network of 9,200 points of sale, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back-office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for:
As a member of the Group HR team, this individual will report to the Group Total Reward, Global Mobility, and HRIS Manager and will provide expert advice and support on total reward and executive compensation to the whole organization worldwide.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the areas below, in accordance with Group Total Reward, Global Mobility, and HRIS Manager:
1) Total Reward
- Support the development and administration of compensation programs
- Support in the Job evaluations process and the job banding definition
- Provide active support in managing stock grant programs, giving support to participants’ queries
- Provide active support to all HR departments worldwide across the Group for all Reward aspects
- Provide data analytical support on reward and performance programs/projects
- Support in the analysis and evaluation of both internal and external market trends
- Support the Global Mobility Team Working closely with HR business partners around the world when planning cross-border travel to ensure that immigration, tax and social security requirements are met in alignment with the Global -Mobility group policy
-Support in the application and uploaded Global Mobility group policy
- Provide active support in preparing documentation related to expatriates (assignment letters, intercompany agreements, expat package summaries, etc.)
What you'll need:
- Master Degree in HR, Economics, or other
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Flexible / adaptable
Amplifon was founded in Milan, in 1950 by Algernon Charles Holland to provide solutions for people experiencing hearing loss after Second World War. In just a few years, the company became leader in Italy. A phase of expansion started in the 1990s, and continued in subsequent decades, establishing the company as global industry leader. Its unique knowhow, global presence and innovative business model have allowed the company to strengthen its leadership in all the countries where it operates.
Today Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail market and has a global market share of more than 11%, present in 25 countries on 5 different continents with more than 9,200 points of sales and more than 18,600 people employed worldwide.
Amplifon is committed every day and at every organizational level to support the development of an increasingly sustainable business by promoting an outstanding customer experience, enhancing its people, raising awareness around hearing health and respecting the highest regulatory, ethical and moral standards.
Success in Amplifon is driven by a clear and strong purpose: empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound and by a strong corporate culture enlightened by the following core values embraced by all our people: Customer Devotion, Personal Impact, Everyday Excellence, Forward Thinking, Acting Responsibly.