Torna alla lista annunci
Business & Operational Back Office Intern
ROLE & TEAM
We are currently looking for an enthusiast and energetic person (f/m/x) to join us in the role of Business & Operational Back Office Intern.
Your core responsibilities will be:
· Supporting the Business Development Team in administrative relations with our condominiums;
· Supporting the Business Development Team in tenants management;
· Analysis and reporting on Excel documents;
· Back-office support on order entry and team budget tracking.
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
· You have at least a bachelor's degree in economics, or similar;
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Attitude to team work and problem solving
· Strong Excel skills and willingness to develop further;
· Good understanding of logistic processes, principles and systems;
· Ability to think outside the box and bring ideas to the table, keen to progress and develop within a growing team;
· Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to plan, and prioritize working with stringent deadlines;
· Strong analytical skills as well as high level of numerical and commercial reasoning.
What you'll find in DoveVivo:
• Competitive reimbursment of expenses;
• Business phone and laptop;
• Ticket Restaurant;
• Hybrid working;
• Spritz and sun-bathing on the terrace of our new office in MM3 Porta Romana ??
• Dynamic, young and international work environment;
• Strong professional growth;
• People! You will work with great people and personalities who will support and inspire you throughout your journey.
DoveVivo is the unique platform in the residential world that manages, in 40 destinations in Europe, a wide range of housing solutions such as coliving rooms, private studios, student houses, apartments and villas for short, medium and long-term stays.