Torna alla lista annunci
Procurement Support - internship
HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A
In this role you will support our team in delivering high level services to our internal customers within Procurement area. To do so you will closely collaborate with Procurement Managers, Procurement Team Members and internal stakeholders across Globe.
• Supporting IM&S (indirect materials and services) IS Team;
• Supporting Category Managers;
• Supporting tender handling and implementations.
• Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics
• Interest in Supply Chain activities (no prior experience required);
• Good knowledge of English (B2 or higher) and Italian;
• Proactivity, good attention to detail and strong communication skills are required;
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD