Torna alla lista annunci
IMI CIB - Corporate Desk - Paris - Internship
INTESA SANPAOLO SPA
- We are looking for students of level BAC+4/5 (higher ed
- ucation), preparing a university degree, business school degree and are interested in Finance and Economics
- Teamworking, problem solving and analytical skills are what we are looking for in our new colleagues.
- You will be in a team, working on Corporate Desk activities. gradbcib
Support Relationship Managers and mid-corporate department team in daily operations with clients’ portfolios:
- Support Relationship Managers’ in the management of the relationship with the client (managing credit processes, KYC)
- Provide support to the desk on business analysis needs (clients, market benchmark, internal analysis)
- Assist assistants in incoming and outcoming clients flows,
- Liaise with Italian HO for any requests related to clients’ files (documentation, reporting).
Assist and support the Branch with the implementation of global operational systems:
- Review and improvement of internal processes
- Documentation of operating procedures
What you will learn
- You will be able to support the Desk with its projects and activities;
- You will learn how the Corporate segment operates;
- You will develop familiarity with the platforms used by this role.
Collaboration is in Intesa Sanpaolo’s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
We are looking for someone with:
- A degree in Finance, Accounting and Economics;
- Knowledge of French, Italian and English language;
- Familiarity with Office Pack (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Serious, rigorous, with a spirit of initiative and with good adaptability
The selection process is divided in two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to an interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Intesa Sanpaolo, the leading banking group in Italy, offers its services to 11.1 million customers through a nationwide network of 4.700 branches and a market share of 14% in most regions.
The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with over 1.400 branches and 8.4 million customers in 12 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 29 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business.