Torna alla lista annunci
Internship - International Transport Planning - Control tower
Pirelli Tyre S.p.A.
As part of the HQ Supply Chain team, the Intern will be fully responsible of defining, implementing and monitoring the monthly transport plan among the entire supply chain network.
• In coordination with other planning department, with local team and with carriers to define transport requirements;
• Inside the company’s TMS (Transportation Management System) to define an efficient and optimized transport plan and to control daily criticalities;
• To ensure documentation integrity inside the ERP and to maintain the TMS updated;
• In coordination with the reporting team to follow-up delivery performances with suppliers.
• Degree in Economics, preferably with specialization in Supply Chain Management,
• Fluent in English (other languages will be appreciated),
• Strong MS Office (especially Excel) skills and wide numerical/analytical skills,
• Practical approach, Goal orientation and Autonomy are key success factors,
• Passion for Digital, Analytics and Automotive is well appreciated.
Pirelli was founded in Milan in 1872 and today stands as a global brand known for its cutting edge technology, high-end production excellence and passion for innovation that draws heavily on its Italian roots.
With 19 production plants in 12 countries and a commercial presence in over 160, Pirelli has around 31,500 employees and had a turnover in 2018 of about 5.2 billion €.
It is among the world’s major producers of tyres and associated services and the only one focused solely on the Consumer tyre market, which includes tyres for cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
Pirelli, a Pure Consumer Tyre Company, has a particular focus on the High Value tyre market and is constantly engaged in the development of innovative products to address the most specific mobility needs of the final Consumer, such as Specialty and Super Specialty tyres.