Torna alla lista annunci
Internship- Central Warehousing & Distribution Specialist
Pirelli Tyre S.p.A.
The intern will be part of the Supply Chain – Central Warehousing team with the aim of supporting the planning of the distribution network and the location of the warehouses all around the world.
• Support the project management of the new services by integrating all the involved functions and monitoring the state of advancement;
• Support the relationship with suppliers with further preparation of reports for analyzing and comparing different suppliers, in relation with the selected KPI’s;
• Guarantee that the level of suppliers’ service is in line with what defined in the contract.
- Excelent knowledge of English;
- Excelent knowledge of Office;
- Outstanding academic master’s degree in Economics.
Pirelli was founded in Milan in 1872 and today stands as a global brand known for its cutting edge technology, high-end production excellence and passion for innovation that draws heavily on its Italian roots.
With 19 production plants in 12 countries and a commercial presence in over 160, Pirelli has around 31,500 employees and had a turnover in 2018 of about 5.2 billion €.
It is among the world’s major producers of tyres and associated services and the only one focused solely on the Consumer tyre market, which includes tyres for cars, motorcycles and bicycles.
Pirelli, a Pure Consumer Tyre Company, has a particular focus on the High Value tyre market and is constantly engaged in the development of innovative products to address the most specific mobility needs of the final Consumer, such as Specialty and Super Specialty tyres.