Torna alla lista annunci
Anatomage Italy s.r.l.
Anatomage Italy srl is looking for a motivated Marketing Specialist for the European medical education market. The marketing activity will be mainly addressed to universities and simulation centers, but also towards schools, hospitals and other kinds of institutions.
• Analyse market, design, along with the Regional Manager, and implement marketing strategies.
• Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media or digital campaigns, congress activities and brand events.
• Analyse customer insights, trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
• Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
• Create marketing content (marketing collateral, case study creation, brochures, flyers,
general advertising copy, etc.).
• Create and develop video and audio content for product marketing videos, customer
stories, promotional social videos, and other video projects.
• Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
• Use online market research and catalog findings to database, update database entries with
• Remain fully informed on market trends and perform research for the creation of new
marketing material and campaigns.
• Assist Sales team with additional activities and projects as needed.
• Meet and exceed annual performance standards and objectives, all other responsibilities as
directed by management.
Type of contract: full time, fixed term to begin with.
Anatomage Italy srl, based in Milan (Italy), is the European branch of Anatomage Inc., company founded in 2004 and located in Silicon Valley. As a growing company oriented to innovation and technology, Anatomage offers professional growth opportunities.