Torna alla lista annunci
Marketplace Development & Catalogue Management Intern
To enhance its team, Artemest is looking for a clear-thinking, organized and enthusiastic self-starter to work side by side with the Marketplace Development & Catalogue Management team.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Work with the most exciting design brands to bring their products to Artemest customers
- Give your support in the onboarding activities, managing, and growing performance of a group of brand partners
- Contribute to build outstanding relationships with brand partners at all levels by seeking, maintaining and updating knowledge on each brand's status, ensuring partners are engaged to achieve goals
- Research product categories, assortment and competitors benchmarking
- Work closely with other departments (Graphic Designers, Marketing, Operations, Tech)
- Ensure partners an excellent service
Artemest is the leading online marketplace for handmade Italian design in the categories of furniture, lighting and home décor, bringing the world of luxury craftsmanship to an audience of art connoisseurs and beauty lovers around the world.
Our mission is to preserve the rich Italian cultural heritage and become the destination for the most beautiful things on Earth.
We are creating an international team of people that are passionate about Design & Luxury and willing to work in a dynamic, tech-oriented and ever-changing environment.
At Artemest you will have the chance to express your ideas and make things happen.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with an entrepreneurial attitude to join our team of young and talented professionals.