Torna alla lista annunci
In the framework of Solvency II, within CRO area we are currently seeking a Junior Actuary to strengthen the Risk Model Framework team that is accountable to:
• Support Group CRO on the Internal Model and Standard Formula quantitative aspects both related with Pillar I and Pillar II of Solvency II regime
• Define and review the Group Internal Model Overall Methodology
• Feed, monitor and report the IM simulations, monitoring the whole calculation process
• Review and analyzed Group and Local results supporting top management for strategic decisions
• Support the BUs in assessing and monitoring the local risk profile and related risk based measures
• Asses and monitor the overall SCR of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. solo entity
The Junior Actuary will support one of the Senior Risk Managers within the Head of Risk Model Framework with possible focus on the Business Review and challenge of the Internal Model results of the different Legal Entities, support the manager in the maintenance of the Internal Model execution, as well as in ensuring proper on time delivery of results for both internal and regulatory compliance, either in the Quarterly Balance Sheet closing or in the Strategic Planning activities. The team member could also be involved in other activities such as review and challenge of the local results and various reporting outcomes.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.