Torna alla lista annunci
Junior PM Innovation - Internship
The innovation & Transformation structure is in charge of developing projects to ensure the transformation and innovation of the technical and operational activities and to make the most out of new business and technological opportunities for the Asset and Wealth Management (A&WM) Business Unit. The function is organized as follows:
• The Innovation structure is in charge of defining and coordinating the implementation of the innovation and digital strategy of the A&WM Business Unit and of ensuring the innovation of the technical and operational activities;
• The Transformation structure is in charge of coordinating the business transformation projects of the IT & Operations, the contribution of the IT & Operations to the Asset Management Business Unit projects, and the activities related to the definition of the Internal Regulations of Generali Investments Holding and the other entities covered by outsourcing contracts
The ideal candidate will be in charge of scouting and identifying innovation opportunities and managing the implementation, ongoing operation, and development of the initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for:
• Promoting and disseminating a culture of innovation within the Business Unit
• Scanning and monitoring the innovation landscape
• Contributing to the definition of the innovation strategy and agenda
• Scouting and identifying innovation opportunities in coherence with the strategic direction
• Managing the implementation of Proof of Concept (POCs)
• Coordinating internal and external stakeholders involved in the initiative
• Managing the ongoing activities of the initiatives and possibly broadening the perimeter of the solutions implemented
• Updating the management on the progress of the activities
Generali is proud to be an inclusive employer that considers applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, religion, political views, marital status, or philosophy of life.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation or assistance, we will support you during the selection process.
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development, and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard-bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include the provisioning of IT services and overall applications underpinning the investment and asset management value chain (Front Office, Trading Desk, Investment Compliance, Middle and Back Office, Analytics and Reporting, etc.) The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments’ companies.