Torna alla lista annunci
Client Solutions Graduate Program - Advisory & Capital Markets - 27757
Our hiring locations:
• Germany, Munich
• Italy, Milan
Client Solutions Graduate Program is a 12-month development journey offering a unique onboarding path into our best-in-class products & services platform, to kick start your international career at UniCredit.
During your journey, you will be able to explore your potential through on-the-job experience & international job rotations across CIS.
If you are a graduate with an international mindset, leadership potential and the ability to thrive under pressure, Unlock your fullest potential and join us!
The “Group Advisory & Capital Markets” Product Line’s mission is to develop and deliver sophisticated investment banking products/services (advisory, capital markets, principal investments including both direct investments and fund investments) for Group Client Solutions and the other Networks customers.
CAPITAL MARKETS is directly accountable for the following activities:
• Elaborating and supervising capital markets and loan and bond syndication strategies.
• Steering, coordinating, and monitoring local capital markets and loan and bond syndication functions across the Group.
• Defining guidelines for capital markets and loan syndication business and verifying their correct implementation at Legal Entity level.
• Supervising the relationships with the investor base and identifying potential business opportunities in each country covered in coordination with the Coverage Networks and other Group Specialized Lending and Advisory business functions within the Italian perimeter, overseeing syndicated financing on primary market and any following transfer/sales of financing transaction on the secondary market (also through insurance contracts, eg. SACE) concerning the transactions with CIB and Network Italy customers.
• Origination and execution of Structured Equity Solutions suite of products (e.g. Equity derivative transactions, margin financing transactions, structured financing)
• Identify potential Sponsors interested to promote a SPAC, as well as facilitating and coordinating the access and the interaction with selected “Investment Managers”
ADVISORY is directly accountable for the following activities:
• Steering, coordinating, and monitoring local M&A & Sectors (CFA) functions across the Group.
• Defining guidelines for M&A and Sectors business and verifying the correct implementation at Legal Entity level.
• Identifying key opportunities to develop segment / sector specific capabilities for all advisory intensive products.
• You will enjoy increased responsibility and opportunities for growth
• On-the-job experience: work on deals that matter
• Networking: building relationships that matter
• Dedicated learning journey: learn fast, move forward
• International experience: leverage our international diversity
• Different target areas and rotations: explore your potential
• Competitive compensation package and permanent local contract: be empowered to grow
UniCredit è una banca commerciale leader in Europa con un network internazionale distribuito in 50 mercati, con più di 8.600 sportelli e oltre 148.400 dipendenti. Il Gruppo opera in 17 Paesi europei.
UniCredit si caratterizza per una forte identità europea, un'estesa presenza internazionale e un'ampia base di clientela.
La posizione strategica, sia nell'Europa occidentale sia in quella centrale e orientale (CEE), consente al gruppo di avere una delle più elevate quote di mercato dell'area.
Il Gruppo è attivo nei seguenti paesi: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croazia, Repubblica Ceca, Germania, Italia, Polonia, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Turchia, Ucraina e Ungheria.