Torna alla lista annunci
HR Employee Relations & Operations Intern
We are currently looking for a proactive intern to join the team. The internship will be activated for a minimum of 6 months, working with a hybrid approach: 2 days per week in presence and 3 days remotely.
The selected candidate will be involved in the following activities:
• Activation and administrative management of internships
• Creation of standard letters related to the management of HR administrative processes and relevant activities
• Management and monitoring of hirings as per Law 68/199
• Monitoring of Health & Safety activities
• Monitoring of company labour costs
• Creation and maintenance of new databases in order to monitor HR administrative processes schedules (for example relevant to employees’ temporary contracts, maternity leaves, etc.)
• Creation and management of shared IT repositories
• Management of the unit’s administrative costs budget
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Group Head Office & Global Business Lines HR Director Office, the Employee Relations and AG Operations unit has - among others - the responsibility of coordinating and managing the HR back office and operational support activities for the Group Head Office BU and, where necessary, for the entire legal entity of Assicurazioni Generali.