Torna alla lista annunci
HR Administrator with Italian, Screening Services, Medical Checks
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. As a member of Amazon’s Screening Services team, you will support our business through the administration of medical checks. You will manage the day-to-day administration of the checks at Amazon locations in the EMEA region and will also act as a central point of contact for program management, issue resolution and reporting.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoys the challenges of monitoring and analyzing processes in a dynamic organization. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with the customer service focus that the world associates with and expects from Amazon.
What we offer:
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Public transport reimbursement
• Multi-sport card
• Meal Voucher Card
• Employee referral program bonus
• Life insurance and pension plan
• Varying local discounts e.g. for canteens, cafes etc.
• In house canteen
• Modern office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
• Corporate events and team events
• Possible internal and/or international growth
Key job responsibilities
• Oversee Medical Checks and provide additional support to candidates and employees
• Provide ongoing support to Local HR teams and Employee Services colleagues by improving the overall program, self-service training tools, and monitoring necessary policy and process updates as the program grows
• Respond to system access requests, questions, and troubleshoot program issues on behalf of employees, managers and HR
• Identify areas for improvement and take ownership of implementing changes
• Participate in technical program enhancement projects with HR Systems teams
• Run regular audits to ensure 100% adherence the compliance regulation
• Improve and maintain compliance metrics for HR, Leadership, and business review
• Monitor service level agreements, resolve issues with internal and external service providers
• Develop and conduct on-site and virtual compliance audits, draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations
• Assist with new compliance projects as needs arise
• Assist with other HR Transactional work as needs arise
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.