Torna alla lista annunci
Stage Domestic Enrollment
Nuova Accademia S.r.l.
INTERNSHIP DOMESTIC ENROLLMENT
The intern will join the Domestic Enrollment Unit for the promotion of the orientation and enrollment process of the Italian students on Undergraduate courses. The intern will ensure the first welcome of students, teachers, visiting professors and guests in order to develop the welcoming and professional spirit of our Academy which aims to create a student-centered environment within our Campus.
The selected candidate will carry out the following activities:
· Assures a welcome service to students, teachers, visiting professors and guests giving the pass and the general information about the Campus and all services and Units. Executes the distribution of the student badge.
· Executes the management of switchboard distributing the calls to Units request and identifies the correct subject to forward the call or request. Executes the management of the mailbox of ‘reception’. Executes the lost and found.
· Renews existing agreements with stores and various services and is responsible for the registration of new ones. Updates the digital archive of agreements and communicates new agreements to students and staff.
· Support the promotion of Undergraduate courses at national scale through different communication channels and the guidance and orientation phase for the Italian students on the Undergraduate courses.
· Support the organization of the interviews of the potential students from Italy in order to evaluate their motivation, their academic background and their technical and linguistic knowledge.
· Support the bureaucratic and administrative phase of the potential students for the processes of admission and enrollment.
· Support the organization of promotional events.
· BA/MA in Communications, Marketing, Economics
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Suite Adobe
· B2/C1 level of English
· Customer-oriented, highly motivated, precise, with excellent interpersonal skills
· Full time internship of 6 months
· Expenses reimbursement 600 EUR
· Workplace: Milan (MM2 Romolo)
According to the GDPR 679/16 we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data contained in your resume, will respect the principles of legality, fairness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. We only use the personal data we collect for the recruiting activities, such as your name, surname, address, email address, educational and employment background and job qualifications.
Fondata nel 1980, NABA, Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti, con sedi a Milano e Roma, è la più grande Accademia privata italiana e dal 1981 è legalmente riconosciuta dal sistema dell’Alta Formazione Artistica e Musicale (AFAM), parte del comparto universitario che fa capo al Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca (MUR).